SUMMARY OF TRAVEL PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Air travel
- Car hire
- Foreign exchange
- Packaged tours
- Rail, coach & sea travel
- Travel insurance
- Medical packs
- Travel bags & wallets
- E-procurement / amadeus e-travel manager (see below for details)
- Airport services
- Delivery of documents
- Emergency 24-hour service
- Frequent flyer / vip scheme management
- Managing groups, conferences & exhibitions
- Incentive travel
- Assistance with passports & visas (where applicable)
- Payment plans
- Client reports & travel management statistics
Tripos travel’s automated travel management – solutions to business travel needs from a single on-line platform.
Travel managers: have complete administrative control of and management of travel policy, expenditure, and travellers, locally and worldwide.
Travellers/travel arrangers: have control over travel arrangements through localized content and a user friendly, easy to use interface, which allows for more choice and less time spent arranging travel bookings.
Tripos travel management have full, seamless control of fulfillment, management information, traveler profiles, and customer support.
Financial management: unrivalled financial control through effective reporting and cost management tools.
The Amadeus E-Ttravel Management (ACT) Tool
- ACT is the leading edge online solution that empowers corporations to manage their corporate travel programs efficiently and consistently worldwide.
- Tripos travel offer this highly advanced system to customers in need of a full, end to end, e-procurement solution.
- ACT was built specifically for travel procurement by amadeus, one of the largest travel it companies in the world and have invested in the region of eur650 million over a period of three years.
- ACT is not a website booking engine as deployed by airlines, hotels and other suppliers.
- ACT is a full service travel management system designed for corporate and business travel, and offers price comparisons from multiple sources on a single screen.