- All proposals, until confirmed, are subject to availability.
- If accommodation establishment is specified, the tour operator reserves the rights to change to same or superior standard.
- All participants must:
- Have a valid passport with at least two blank pages?
- At least one participant must:
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Hold an international driving licence.
- Be in possession of a valid Visa Credit or Debit Card with sufficient funds to provide the guarantee required by the renter.
- Hotel / lodge check in is normally after 1400 and check out before 1100.
- All payments made are potentially not refundable in the event of cancellation.
- All quotes are subject to change in the event of changes in underlying costs until full payment received.
- Full Terms & Conditions are available for inspection and on our website and must be agreed to in writing before confirmation.
- The price advertised is exchange rate dependent and therefore may change.
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel Office Tel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121