One of three accommodation options located on the south-west coast, Heritage Le Telfair Golf Resort & Spa is Colonial elegance and immerses its guests in the style, charm and romanticism of yesteryear. Set in the 2,500-hectare Domaine Bel Ombre, with its 12 restaurants, 18-hole championship golf course, C-Beach Club with kite surfing School and a full range of water sports, stunning beach and Exceptional kids club which has a free Babysitting corner available for 0-2 years from 8.30am-4.30pm daily, this hotel is exclusive to The Holiday Factory. As an added bonus, the resort offers free green fees at Heritage Golf to all hotel residents. Choose from a number of exquisite colonial boudoirs at the central hotel with French windows, private balconies and verandas overlooking the gardens, river or sea. For a little more privacy take-up residence at one of the refined and discrete villas. As in the times of Charles Telfair, there is nothing that will be lacking in terms of splendour, natural vistas and comfort.
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden View room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Land and Water sports as featured by the resort; plus free unlimited green fees daily
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Free Wi – Fi in rooms; Free unlimited green fees at Heritage Golf Club;
- A choice of 4 restaurants for dinner (Annabella; Balafon; Chateau de Bel Ombre & Cyan at C Beach Club)
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121