Spend your holiday in paradise! Dream of Zanzibar resort is an attractive and modern structure with a beautiful blend of contemporary and local Afro-Arabic design of local woods and solid materials with an architectural style that recalls the African-Arab Palaces.
- Return airfare from Johannesburg to Zanzibar
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner daily at the Main Restaurant; plus lunch at Taj Mahal; Sushi Bar; and Zanzi-Bar Grill outlets; and dinner at the Chop Stick Asian Restaurant; the Boma African Restaurant; and the Andiamo Pizzeria. Soft drinks; house wine; local beer; juices; cocktails; spirits; water tea and coffee from 3 bars and in restaurants at meal times.
- Water gym; canoes; beach volley; football; darts; billiards and table tennis.
- Evening entertainment programme
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121