CAPE TOWN, WHALE COAST, GARDEN ROUTE + BIG 5 SAFARI
3 x nights Cape Town
The Andros Deluxe Boutique Hotel – Deluxe room type, bed and breakfast
2 x nights Hermanus
Mosaic – Lagoon Lodge, meals and activities
2 x nights Knysna
The Turbine- Standard room type, bed and breakfast
2 x nights Eastern Cape
Kichaka Luxury Lodge – meals and activities
MOSAIC – PRIVATE SANCTUARY AT LAGOON LODGE
Activity options included: Outdoor activities are weather permitting .
4×4 Beach excursion to the secluded Walker Bay Beach. Whale watching in
Boat cruise on the Hermanus Lagoon for fabulous bird watching and sunsets.
Kayaking on the Lagoon
Quad bike excursions exploring flora, birds and lagoon wetlands.
Archaeological cave tour to Klipgat Cave and beach walk.
Guided nature walks exploring the Cape Floral Kingdom
Boules court at the 1892 Spookhuis.
Indoor activities at the 1892 Spookhuis library, lounge, games & puzzles, and
Winter Special Experiences
KICHAKA LUXURY LODGE
All meals, teas & coffee
Soft drinks, house wines, sparkling wine, local beers & spirits
Scheduled Safari Activities
2 Schedules game drives per day
Refreshments on game drives
- Traveler names for each night must be for the same clients
- Cannot be used in conjunction with pay stay deals already on offer at the participating hotels
- Can be used in conjunction with other Inspirational Places joint packages for 2017
- Combination bookings are to be made v1a Inspirational Places – Journeys booking office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings made with the properties direct out side the special combination periods and / or other seasons are to be made against the contracted rates with t he individual participating hotels direct.
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121