Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Le Victoria, because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers. The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children. Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon. Sunsets are spectacular in Mauritius. At Le Victoria, they’re mesmerising. This hotel has particularly excellent facilities for the groups and incentive market, with three restaurants that ensure culinary variety with every dining experience.
- Return flights to Mauritius from Johannesburg on Air Mauritius
- Return seat in coach Airport / Hotel transfers
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner daily
- 1 child under 6 years old stays and eats free when sharing with parents
- Free mini club daily for 3-12 year olds
- Free Wi-Fi area at the resort and in rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, SUP & more
- Free selected land sports
- Free sauna / hammam
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121
5 nights: Total: R15 950 per person sharing
7 nights: Total: R19 700 per person sharing