Vast tropical grounds, a location with its own peninsula hugged by three beaches, Shandrani is the first choice for action-filled holidays for families and nature lovers. It boasts a range of land and water sports, four restaurants, an optional premium all-inclusive package and a wide variety of facilities on offer. This hotel will leave you spoilt for choice. Shandrani is a 5-star resort on the South East Coast of Mauritius. The leading 5-star resort choice for families, honeymoon couples and the conference and incentive groups market due to the excellent value included in the package price, it is a favourite with many South Africans who return year after year. The optional all-inclusive package includes many premium items and together with a choice of up to four restaurants for dinner, the value is unsurpassed. Shandrani has become well known for its spacious accommodation and superb facilities, not to mention a 9-hole mashie golf course. Spacious apartments and inter-leading rooms are perfect for the family market, while the plethora of sporting activities on offer will provide endless fun for adventurous groups.
- Return flights to Mauritius from Johannesburg on Air Mauritius
- Return seat in coach Airport / Hotel transfers
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner daily
- Free land and motorised water sports as per brochure
- 1 child under 6 years old stays and eats free when sharing with parents
- Free mini club daily for 3-12 year olds
- Free Wi-Fi area at the resort and in rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, SUP & more
- Free selected land sports
- Free sauna / hammam
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121
5 nights: Total: R18 630 per person sharing
7 nights: Total: R23 510 per person sharing