This modern, polished hotel is an 11-minute walk from Dubai Festival City Mall and 6 km from Dubai International Airport.
The airy rooms and suites feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and minifridges, plus tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded options add balconies or terraces. Suites add living areas or rooms with pull-out sofas. Kids age 12 and under stay at no charge with an adult. Room service is available 24/7.
Amenities include a restaurant and a cafe. There’s also a rooftop pool and a poolside bar, plus a fitness centre. A business centre and meeting space are also available.
- Return flights on Emirates Airlines including airport taxes
- 3 Night’s accommodation in a Superior room including breakfast
- Rugby Dubai 7’s General Admission Season Tickets (Friday & Saturday)
- 20% Bonus Skywards Miles
- All taxes and surcharges Included
- 30 Day Tourist Visa (SA Passport Holders)
- Items of a personal nature
- Shuttles services between hotels and stadium (To be announced closer to event date)
- Single Room Supplement
- Travel Insurance – Highly Recommended
- All items not mentioned under inclusions
- All rates are subject to availability and ROE fluctuations
- Valid for travel between 5 and 8 December 2019
- 30 Day Tourist visa for SA Passport holders to be processed a minimum of 21 days prior to departure
- All payments to be made via EFT or Bank deposit. No Credit Cards can be processed for payments
- Full payment is required within 48 hours of confirmation
- All packages and airline tickets are non-refundable once booked and issued
3 Nights from R15 492 per person sharing ex Cape Town
3 Nights from R15 492 per person sharing ex Johannesburg
3 Nights from R15 873 per person sharing ex Durban