This modern hotel is 9 km from the Dubai World Trade Centre, 4 km from the Dubai Gold Souk and Spice Souk traditional markets, and 13 km from the Burj Khalifa skyscraper.
Contemporary rooms feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, rainfall showers, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add sitting areas, living rooms and terraces.
Transfers to nearby shopping areas are complimentary. There’s a heated rooftop pool, a fitness centre and a sauna. International and Indian dishes are served in a pair of restaurants. There’s also a cocktail lounge.
- Return flights on Emirates Airlines including airport taxes
- 3 Night’s accommodation in a Superior room including breakfast
- Rugby Dubai 7’s General Admission Season Tickets (Friday & Saturday)
- 20% Bonus Skywards Miles
- All taxes and surcharges Included
- 30 Day Tourist Visa (SA Passport Holders)
- Items of a personal nature
- Shuttles services between hotels and stadium (To be announced closer to event date)
- Single Room Supplement
- Travel Insurance – Highly Recommended
- All items not mentioned under inclusions
- All rates are subject to availability and ROE fluctuations
- Valid for travel between 5 and 8 December 2019
- 30 Day Tourist visa for SA Passport holders to be processed a minimum of 21 days prior to departure
- All payments to be made via EFT or Bank deposit. No Credit Cards can be processed for payments
- Full payment is required within 48 hours of confirmation
- All packages and airline tickets are non-refundable once booked and issued
3 Nights from R15 816 per person sharing ex Cape Town
3 Nights from R15 816 per person sharing ex Johannesburg
3 Nights from R16 197 per person sharing ex Durban