This adult only hotel is located in the popular North West of the island. The Recif is a must to recharge and get back to the essentials. The boutique spirit of the 70 rooms adds to its intimate feel. Couples and friends will all find something to enjoy from glass bottom boat trips to spa treatments.The location at Point aux Piments means stunning sunsets and easy access to the buzzing village of Grand Baie. Dressed in white and wood, Récif Attitude is a mix of comfort, vibrant Mauritian soul and boutique hotel spirit. The 70 room hotel with its cubical architecture, modern furniture and refined design, is decorated with taste.
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Couple Standard Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121