Coin de Mire Attitude is a 3 star superior hotel, situated at the northern tip of Mauritius between the fishermen’s village of Cap Malheureux and lively Grand Baie.
It features 122 guest rooms, some specifically designed to welcome families and all dressed with rattan furniture, travel trunks, hints of ethnicity and shades of blue-green.
The hotel boasts 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Ayo le dodo kids club, a tennis court, fitness room, day spa and boathouse. Holidays at Coin de Mire Attitude are a real blend of relaxation and adventure.
- Return flights to Mauritius from Johannesburg including airline levy
- Return seat in coach transfers from airport to resort
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Superior Coin de Mire Attitude Resort – Superior Room
- Includes: Breakfast and dinner daily
- 1 Child between 7 – 12 years sharing with 2 adults FLY AND TRANSFER FOR FREE(pays for accommodation and airport taxes) approximately R5920.00.
- Welcome drink
- Glass bottom boat
- Free baggage allowance of 2 x 23Kg’s per person (excluding domestic sectors)
- Business Class Lounge access when travelling in Economy Class from OR Tambo, King Shaka International Airport and Cape Town International Airport
Block out dates: 16 – 18 July’19, 20 July’19, 27 July – 01 August’19 and 07 – 11 August’19
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. Thompsons Standard Terms and Conditions may apply. E & OE.
R15 420 per person sharing ex Johannesburg
R15 981 per person sharing ex Cape Town
R15 420 per person sharing ex Durban