On an island packed with so many beautiful beaches and wonderful lagoons, you might wonder how you can improve on perfection. If you try the Veranda Palmar on the east coast of Mauritius, you might get close to understanding how. Maybe, just maybe, the most beautiful stretch of powdery white sand you have ever seen. Add to this the huge lagoon that runs down that side of the island and you have warm and calm sea offering perfect conditions for water sports above and below the surface. The resort has charm and intimacy, perfect for couples, yet families and groups of friends will also find something special here. 77 rooms, decorated in peaceful and relaxing hues add the final perfect touch. All-inclusive basis means you know how to budget before you get there; leave the stress at home. All room are pool or garden facing with private balconies or terraces.
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a comfort room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and selected beverages daily
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121