10 Nights in Turkey, Ankara, Pamukkale and Canakkale
- Return airfare and taxes ex Johannesburg.
- 3 Nights in Istanbul.
- 1 Night each in Ankara, Pamukkale and Canakkale.
- 2 Nights each in Cappadocia and Kusadasi.
- Daily breakfast. (B)
- 5 Dinners (D)
- Return airport transfers.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in a luxury motor coach with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to sites.
- All meals as per itinerary.
- Day 1 Fri: Istanbul | Arrival and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2 Sat: Istanbul | Morning sightseeing tour of Blue Mosque and hippodrome, afternoon
Optional Full tour to include: Topkapi Palace (excluding harem), and the Grand Bazaar.
Optional: Dinner with belly dancing entertainment. B
- Day 3 Sun: Istanbul – Ankara | This morning optional tour of St. Sophia and Bosphorus cruise.
Afternoon depart for the capital city of Ankara for overnight. B D
- Day 4 Mon: Ankara – Cappadocia | Morning departure to view Hittite artifacts at the Museum
of Anatolian Civilizations. Visit the Mausoleum of Ataturk, father of modern Turkey. Drive to
Cappadocia, touring a 13th century caravan inn en route. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant or
join an optional Whirling Dervishes performance and dinner. Overnight in Cappadocia. B
- Day 5 Tue: Cappadocia | Early Morning Optional: Balloon Tour. Experience of floating through volcanic valleys, fairy chimneys and caves with the sunrise of Cappadocia. After breakfast, optional tour of Goreme, Avanos, underground city of Sarhatli. Red valley, and have a brief regional pottery workshop. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia. B D
- Day 6 Wed: Cappadocia – Pamukkale | Drive to Pamukkale. En route we visit the famous
mausoleum of the Sufi philosopher Mevlana in Konya. Dinner and overnight at Pamukkale. B D
- Day 7 Thu: Pamukkale – Kusadasi | Today is the day to pay an early morning visit to the unique
Cotton Fortress, the white calcium cascades, and also pay a visit to one of the first modern spa
centers of the ancient world, Hierapolis. Then we drive to Kusadasi. Dinner and overnight in
Kusadasi. B D
- Day 8 Fri: Ephesus & St. Mary’s House – Kusadasi | Optional: Full day tour of the famous ruins of Ephesus and St. Mary’s Cottage. Overnight in Kusadasi. B
- Day 9 Sat: Pergamum – Troy – Canakkale | Visit the ancient Medical Center Asclepion in Pergamum and continue to a traditional local village for lunch with locals. Then continue to Troy with its famous wooden horse and continue on to Canakkale for overnight. B D
- Day 10 Sun: Dardanelles – Gallipoli – Istanbul | In the morning depart for Gallipoli, the site of
many battles during WWI. Visit Anzac Cove, Lone Pine Cemetery and Chunuk Bair, and then
drive to Istanbul. Enjoy Optional Farewell Dinner. Overnight in Istanbul. B
- Day 11 Mon: Istanbul – Return | Transfer to airport. B
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121