Located on the North Western shores of Zanzibar, this large resort, with its chic and modern décor, is a firm favourite.
Each room has a private terrace and sea views and is surrounded by exotic tropical gardens and waterfalls. Two restaurants, four bars and the oriental café all form part of the resort’s all-inclusive package, plus there is an a la carte seafood restaurant on the jetty. The African Village barbecue is not to be missed – traditional Masai entertainment plus a Masai market and the Mvua Spa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. Gemma has possibly one of the best beaches in Zanzibar and a great dive and water sports centre too. There are also state of the art conference facilities for up to 220 delegates. No wonder ‘everyone loves Gemma’.
Just some of things you should do during your holiday at Gemma are to smoke the Shisha at Café Moresco and party the night away, at least once, at the Sunset Lounge and Bar on the jetty.
Zanzibar vacations are a chance to spoil yourself, and nowhere is this better than at La Gemma Dell’Est. With 138 luxurious rooms, all with a guaranteed view of the azure Indian Ocean, you’ll be met with every satisfaction and comfort. The rooms are warm and welcoming, a cool refuge after a day in the sun. Every request will be met with utmost care and professionalism. Whether you’d like to visit one of the excellent restaurants or have a romantic dinner privately on your terrace, the choice is yours.
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled; direct services of Mango
Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Villa Club Room
- Welcome drink – Breakfast; lunch and dinner at The Pavillion restaurant – Soft drinks; house wine; local beer; juices; water tea; coffee spirits and long drinks served during meals and at the resort bars – Snacks are offered at the Coral Cove Snack Bar as well as a light menu for lunch – Dinner at the Coral Cove Pizzeria – Tea; coffee; special coffee and water pipes at Café Moresco – After midnight all drinks are chargeable –
- WiFi in public areas –
- Canoes; water gym; stretching; beach volley; table tennis; gym; tennis court –
- Stocked minibar in the room –
- Beach towels; sun beds and beach umbrellas.
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package includes a 60 day early booking discount.
- Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned
- Excludes Travel insurance. Tripos Travel strongly recommends that you take adequate travel insurance. Assistance with travel insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act of 1993 is available on request.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- It is the passenger’s own responsibility to ensure that his/her passport is in order, and that the necessary visas & inoculations are obtained in good time before departure. Assistance with these requirements is also available on request.
- Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing, and may change depending on availability and fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
- Payment for all transactions must be made by credit or debit card or electronic financial transfer. Tripos Travel does not accept cheques.
- Tripos Travel hereby indemnifies itself against any claim that the client could have due to a Tour Operator or other supplier or principal not performing according to the confirmed itinerary, or any claim of whatsoever nature that is construed by the client to have resulted from Tripos’ actions. All coupons, tickets, receipts and other documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier. By accepting such documents and/or by utilising the services, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and you agree that we shall have no obligation to you whatsoever for the successful delivery of those relevant travel arrangements.
- Also subject to Tripos Travel’s Full Terms & Conditions | View here
Tripos Travel OfficeTel: + 27 21 462 6104
After hours emergency Mobile: +27 83 630 0683
Direct Mobile:+27 71 575 6121