The Double Tree by Hilton Resort, Nungwi Beach is located on the northern tip of the island a 60 minute drive from Stone Town. The resort is a pleasant blend of contemporary and traditional Zanzibar design and features 96 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, outdoor pool, fitness centre, beach football, beach volleyball and day spa. Water enthusiasts can enjoy sailing, parasailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, jet skiing and deep sea fishing excursions. Nestled between swaying palm trees, pristine white beaches and the historic fishing village of Nungwi, this hotel is suitable for families, couples and honeymooners.
- Returns flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar, including airline levy
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at the 4* Doubletree by Hilton Nungwi Resort, in a Garden View Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus selected non-alcoholic drinks daily
- Wi-Fi or cabled internet in rooms and public areas
- Beach volley ball and villages walks
- Water sports
- Indoor gym
- Complimentary beach towels and use of sun beds and sun umbrella
- Themed nights on the beach and evening entertainment
- High tea served daily
- One child between 06 – 12years sharing with 2 adults in a room pays approximately R14 222.00
Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified.
All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the Thompsons website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
For standard terms and conditions refer to www.thompsons.co.za
Flight Details: JNB-ZNZ-JNB, Mango Please Note: Mango airfares are determined by load factors and yield management of seats.
Based on varying load factors, the actual fare will only be confirmed at the time of booking
Critical Notes Clients flying from areas such as Durban and Cape Town will be required to overnight in Johannesburg on the way to Zanzibar.
Please inquire for details
7 nights from only R20 612 per person sharing ex JHB